Thursday, September 15, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award. Yippee!

Awards rock.  I was having a pretty off day (will show you why tomorrow... get ready for a sewing catastrophe), but was pleasantly surprised and excited to see that Spicy Pinecone had been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.  Yay!!!
 

There are some Rules with this Award:
Rule 1: Thank the person who gave you the award. :) Plus Link back to them in your post.

A huge thank you to Karen at Little Red House Designs for including me in your list for the Versatile Blogger Award.  Her blog is definitely worth checking out!  It's got a little bit of everything and I've officially fallen in love with her place settings.  :)



Rule 2: Share 7 things about yourself... 

Sarah:
1.  28 year-old mother of three crazy kids.  #4 is on it's way and should make their debut in May.  
2.  I used to be in the Army and was a Chinese linguist.  I can speak Mandarin.   
3.  I am often accused by my husband of having undiagnosed OCD.  Perhaps a wee bit of a perfectionist.  
4.  No joke, I was actually attacked by an organ grinder's monkey.  It bit me (it's teeth were removed so it was really more of a "gumming"), and now I find monkeys creepy.  
5.  I find clowns creepy too.
6.  I would gladly eat enchiladas every night for the rest of my life.
7.  I have two cats named "Booger" and "Snot".

 
Rule 3: Pass the award on to 15 blogs (that were recently discovered - and contact them to let them know)
 
Okay, Hmmm... not sure if these are considered "recently discovered", but they are new to me.  Might post a few repeats, but a lot of these ladies are in my sewing group and I love them.  :)
7. Made
15. Heidi's Nest
Be sure to check out all these blogs!!  They are just like all of us and deserve the award too!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!
    My sister is a Chinese linguist for the military too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fun facts! I always have a hard time thinking of things like that, but you have a good list there! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige- You're very welcome, you deserve it! Also, that is so neat about your sister! I'm telling you, Monterey was fantastic. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

    Ashley- *laughs* Thanks! I think they're a wee bit random, but then again... so am I. ;)

    ReplyDelete