Sunday, July 17, 2011

Disney Memory Game and Bird Nightgown

I keep thinking that I make so much stuff for Scarlett, but not a lot for the boys.  Girls are so fun to sew for that it's easy to get caught up in the ruffles and froo-froo goodness.  So, I started cruising some crafting blogs and found a neat tutorial on "Craftiness is not Optional" for a memory game.  Decided to give it a whirl and it was a hit!
Under construction
Still under construction!
Final product being well used!

I also whipped up a nightgown for Scarlett a few days ago.  Once again using the pattern from Sewing Children's Clothes, only modifying the sleeves.  Used super soft flannel fabric and added a ribbon embellishment. 
Cheeseball!


     I'm convinced that all the kids are going through a growth spurt.  They're eating HUGE amounts of food and running/tripping into everything.  Walking a straight line is impossible for them all right now.  Been dealing with a lot of bumps, bruises, and "bonk head"s (as Scarlett says).  Kai's pants look like 70's highwaters and Cam's pj's aren't much better.  I think the next projects should probably be some sleep pants for the boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment